Silva 3.0.4 Maintenance Release Available
Publication date: 23.December.2013, 11:39
Silva 3.0.4 has been released. This is a maintenance release with various improvements and fixes.
- Added the possibility for Managers to configure some services in the SMI via a Site Preferences screen available through the user settings menu.
- Introduced a Ghost Asset content type to handle assets. When creating a Ghost Folder, they will be used to create ghosts of assets instead of copying them.
- Support for a global quota that can be set on a whole Silva site has been implemented.
- Various CSS fixes in the SMI.
- Improved tests and bug fixing in the HTML support.
Silva 3.x requires Zope 2.13 and Python 2.7 and should be installed using the Silva-3.0.4 buildout (now located on GitHub):
What is Silva?
Silva is a powerful CMS for organizations that manage multiple or complex websites. Content is stored in clean and futureproof format, independent of layout and presentation. Features include versioning, workflow system, integral visual editor, content reuse, sophisticated access control, multi-site management, extensive import/export facilities, fine-grained templating, and hi-res image storage and manipulation.
For complete information, see the Silva About Page at /about.
FMI contact info at infrae com, +31 10 243 7051.