Silva 3.0.2 Maintenance Release Available
Publication date: 28.May.2013, 11:13
Silva 3.0.2 has been released. This is a maintenance release with various improvements and fixes.
Fixed various bugs:
- You can no longer create a folder called index,
- You can synchronise a copy of an outdated ghost folder,
- Keep expiration date of a version if you make a new copy of it and the date is in the future.
- Add support for customizing HTTP headers on most of the default Silva contents.
- Rename metadata sets.
- Add a method to repair the order of the ordered container.
- Add a user menu to the SMI, replacing the user preferences and logout buttons.
- Add an About Silva popover.
- Implementation of configurable preview resolutions, to allow testing for small screens, mobile and tablets.
- Create generic CSS for Silva's public forms that will be automatically included in skins (but overrideable).
- Improve tests.
Silva 3.x requires Zope 2.13 and Python 2.7 and should be installed using this buildout:
What is Silva?
Silva is a powerful CMS for organizations that manage multiple or complex websites. Content is stored in clean and futureproof format, independent of layout and presentation. Features include versioning, workflow system, integral visual editor, content reuse, sophisticated access control, multi-site management, extensive import/export facilities, fine-grained templating, and hi-res image storage and manipulation.
For complete information, see the Silva About Page at /about.
FMI contact Sylvain Viollon, sylvain at infrae com, +31 10 243 7051.